Dienstag, 28. August 2012

Site-news tonight! New header for WonderfulChristinaRicci! Plus played with the design!

WonderfulChristinaRicci has a new header now!
It shows our Christina Ricci in "Speed Racer" and she
is so stunning in that picture I have chosen to be the new header!
So, here it is and I hope, you like it as much as I do!

I played a little more with the design, 
changed the pictures you can see on the right side of my fanpage!
I love the "After.Life" - picture there!
The other pictures are so wonderful, too!

Now I hope you like and visit this page any further!

Enjoy the Christina Ricci - stuff here and on the other parts
of my tribute to our so charming and so lovely Christina Ricci!

Greetings from Germany!

Miriam Le (miriamle)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen