Montag, 10. September 2012

Site - news! New Header for WonderfulChristinaRicci!

The pictures of Christina at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
in New York with it´s Spring 2013 - Shows are so stunning-
especially the pictures with Christina on her first appearance there 
in the front row of the Elle Fashion Show!

So I have created a new header!

I love that picture for it
and I hope, you Christina Ricci - Fans like the new header!

I know, new header will follow after new header any further,
so I post it here, too, because the headers will be forgotten, 
when there are another ones -
I realized, I have changed them often.


So, here is the picture of the new one:




I love Christina on this new header!
Ok... when not...
But this picture is one of the best of her in my opinion!

I hope you like it!

I send greetings from Germany to all fans of Christina Ricci all over the world!

Miriam Le (miriamle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen