Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Updates on parts of WonderfulChristinaRicci tonight!

At first I have added some pictures of the shoot by David Slijper
with our Christina Ricci in 2011.
A so awesome shoot!
On facebook there still is an album from this shoot
for the Russian InStyle in 2011.
On my photoshoot-page there I have posted 6 pics!
On tumblr and facebook there I have posted a news-link to this shoot, too!

On WoCR We♥It there I have added my favorites of 
the shoot by Miranda Penn Turin in 2002!


Enjoy these updates!


wonderfulchristinaricciphotoshoots!


Here you can find the 6 wonderful pictures:



WonderfulChristinaRicci - News Link Collection!


On tumblr:



On facebook:




WoCR We♥It!


My 4 favorite pictures of Christina by Miranda Penn Turin in 2002:



Have fun while visiting!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen