Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

Christina Ricci: In einem Shoot (1995) - Including site-news!

I´ve decided to publish the shoots, 
which I´ve still posted on photoshoot-page, here on mainblog, too. 
This is to understand like kind of an "extra", I don´t want to close photoshoot-page.
 I´ve still begun to act like this and it will go any further without closing photoshoot-page. 
That finally means, that a brand new photoshoot is to find here and on the other page.
Does not make too much sense (I think only for me!), I only like to do like this.
Now I do hope, it´s O.k. for you fans of our Christina who know my fan-work!


If you like to, now enjoy some pics of this shoot from 1995!

Viel Spaß beim Schauen!


My little gallery:













Quelle zu diesen Bildern ist meine photoshoot - page:


Gorgeous!
It seems Christina is born with ready character!
Think of "Mermaids" and then this shoot!
What a personality!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen