Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-news! New page WonderfulChristinaRicci MovieQuotes!

Welcome to the newest page of WonderfulChristinaRicci!
I call it WonderfulChristinaRicci MovieQuotes and you can enjoy Christina in her 
characters with their quotes in her movies and on TV - the caps are taken and edited by me.
I hope you like and enjoy my newest fanpage on tumblr and facebook!

I publish the first 4 caps here, too and right before I publish the links. Enjoy!

WonderfulChristinaRicci MovieQuotes -

on tumblr:



on facebook:



Here my little gallery with Christina as "Dedee Truitt" in "The Opposite of Sex" (1998):










So join us on tumblr and facebook - take a look and enjoy
Christina on my newest fanpages!

Kind greetings from Germany,

Miriam Le (miriamle)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen