Mittwoch, 27. November 2013

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-news! My newest fanpage - WonderfulChristinaRicci TwitPics!

I´ve created a new page tonight named WonderfulChristinaRicci TwitPics!
On the newest part of WoCR I post my edited screenshots by entries on Christina´s official Twitter-
profile - so the copyrights of these pictures with her quotes are owned by Christina. The main is Christina, so I only create edits of entries with Christina on pictures (nearly) only - Christina publishes pictures where
 she is not to see on and some with her together with others and of most of them I don´t create
 screenshot-edits. Now I hope you like my edited screenshots and enjoy my new page!


WonderfulChristinaRicci TwitPics:


My screenshot of current design:




My little gallery with the first entries:












Christina´s personal Twitter-profile including these entries and more:
https://twitter.com/ChristinaRicci


♥ Enjoy the fascinating personality of Christina Ricci! ♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen