Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014

Christina Ricci: Kleines Spezial - Christina bei "Live With Kelly And Michael" (Montag, 13. Januar 2013)

Christina hatte gestern ihren Auftritt bei "Live With Kelly And Michael" -
in meinem "Kleinen Spezial" findet ihr meinen TwitPic-Edit (Copyright liegt bei Christina!),
einen News-Link und zwei kleine Galerien, eine vom Auftritt und eine mit Bildern von Christina
 nach der Show. Quelle dieser Bilder ist der News-Link. Obwohl ich das Video noch nicht finden konnte:
Viel Spaß mit meinem "Kleinen Spezial" zu Christinas Auftritt bei "Live With Kelly And Michael"!

Christina had an appearance on "Live With Kelly And Michael" yesterday -
in my "Kleines Spezial" ("little special") you can find my TwitPic-edit (Copyright owns Christina!),
a news-link and two little galleries, one from her appearance and one with Christina after the show. Source of these pictures is the news-link. Although I still haven´t found the video enjoy my
 "little special" about Christinas appearance on "Live With Kelly And Michael"! 


My TwitPic-edit:





source is my fanpage WoCR TwitPics:


The News-Link -

on tumblr:


on facebook:



First gallery:








Second gallery:








Source: All pictures are taken from the news-link by dailymail.co.uk


So cute! 
Now I am waiting so excited for the video!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen