Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-News! Neue Designs!

Ich habe heute Nacht für zwei meiner Fanseiten ein neues Design gebastelt -
Viel Spaß mit dem neuen Design von WonderfulChristinaRicci Edits 
und WonderfulChristinaRicci TumblrReblogPage!

Tonight I´ve created new designs for two of my fanpages - Enjoy the current design of
 WonderfulChristinaRicci Edits and WonderfulChristinaRicci TumblrReblogPage!


WonderfulChristinaRicci Edits -


Snapshot of the current design of my fanpage:




The link directly to my fanpage:


WonderfulChristinaRicci TumblrReblogPage -


Snapshot of the current design of my fanpage:




The link directly to my fanpage:


This had been the first changes on these pages and I hope you like them with
what I´ve created and I hope you like to visit them with it´s content!


Kind greetings from Germany,

Miriam Le (miriamle)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen