Mittwoch, 26. März 2014

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-news - New design!

Earlier today I´ve decided to create a new design on WonderfulChristinaRicci -
it´s Spring now and the new design is inspired by this new season!

On this entry I publish the current header and 2 snapshots of
the newest design -

I hope you like how I´ve changed mainblog
and how I´ve changed the facebook-
page to this new design, too.


The current header:




A snapshot of the current design on mainblog:




A snapshot of the current design on facebook:




I do hope you like the newest design on WonderfulChristinaRicci
and it´s version on Facebook and I hope you like to visit my fanpages furthermore - 
enjoy my fanwork with it´s wonderful Ricci-stuff!


Kind greetings from Germany, 

Miriam Le (miriamle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen