Montag, 8. Dezember 2014

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-news! My new fanpage with my animated gifs!

In the past I decided WonderfulChristinaRicci TwitPics to be 
my last created fanpage - but now I´ve made a new fanpage with my works
 on gifsoup, beginning with my first animated gif I´ve made in the past. So I don´t 
say now this is my last fansite. The future will show, but now here
 WonderfulChristinaRicci AnimatedGifs!


A snapshot of my newest fanpage WonderfulChristinaRicci AnimatedGifs:




Now I hope you like the newest part of WonderfulChristinaRicci -
enjoy the first entry on it, even I´ve already shared it in the past on mainblog.
So I hope you like to visit WonderfulChristinaRicci AnimatedGifs!


Kind greetings from Germany,

Miriam Le (miriamle)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen