Freitag, 20. Februar 2015

Christina Ricci: Site-news! New design on mainblog and on facebook!

I couldn´t help myself, yes, I´m so in love with the new pictures
of Christina from yesterday, so here´s the new design on mainblog and
 facebook I´ve created with my favorite picture from these I found!


The new header on mainblog and facebook:




A snapshot of the new design here on mainblog:




A snapshot of the new design on facebook:




My edit for the newest profile-pic on facebook:




source is my edits-page:


Now I do hope you like the new design I´ve made today
and like to visit my fanpages furthermore to enjoy all the stuff
I share about Christina with her beauty and personality!


Kind greetings from Germany, :-)

Miriam Le (miriamle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen