Donnerstag, 5. März 2015

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-news - new design on mainblog and facebook!

Yesterday, right after I found this picture I´ve used for the new design on mainblog
and facebook today I decided to create the new design like it looks just now.
What a wonderful picture of Christina!


The current header:




A snapshot of the current design on mainblog:




A snapshot of the current design on facebook:


My newest regular edit and newest profile-pic on facebook:




source is my edits-page:
http://wonderfulchristinaricciedits.tumblr.com/


Now I hope you like the new design on mainblog and facebook
and like to visit my fanpages furthermore with all the
Ricci-stuff I share on them!


Kind greetings from Germany,

Miriam Le (miriamle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen