Dienstag, 20. September 2016

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-news - New design on mainblog and facebook!

After I found these awesome pictures of Christina during her
appearance at the Front Row of "Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 Fashion Show"
during the "New York Fashion Week" on September 15, 2016 (my little special
about it on the next entry) I decided to create a new design
for mainblog and facebook-site!


Current header on mainblog:




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE from tonight: 

I´ve reworked the new header for mainblog and facebook and adjusted the design on mainblog -
above the new header from this morning and below now the new current header:




I wasn´t happy about the first version of the new header,
realized it late, so here the final version. Even it´s not perfect: I hope you like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A snapshot of the current design on mainblog:




A snapshot of the current design on facebook:




I hope you like the new design and like to
 enjoy my fanwork furthermore!


Kind greetings from Germany,

Miriam Le (miriamle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen