Mittwoch, 1. März 2017

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-News - Rework on WonderfulChristinaRicci-fanpages

Yesterday and today I´ve reworked
 WonderfulChristinaRicci - now there are "only" 15 fanpages as
 parts of  WonderfulChristinaRicci left over including this page which I call mainblog. If you
miss some of the pages I´ve deleted: Don´t worry, all is to find here
on mainblog furthermore. :-)

So some of the parts are deleted now,
my InstagramFanArt (before "Stunningly Beautiful") has moved from tumblr to
 blogger and the page with my regular edits got a new design. I´ve ceased my fanwork on
 WoCR MoviePics on google+, the older entries
there are currently still available.




So take a look on my edit above and the new link list on the
right of this page to discover my fanwork.

Kind greetings from Germany, :-)

Miriam Le (miriamle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen