Samstag, 9. Februar 2013

WonderfulChristinaRicci: New Design!

WonderfulChristinaRicci has a new design now!
The picture which I´ve chosen for being the new header I do love so much,
that finally I decided to change the design of mainblog, although I only wanted to create an edit
without any thought to change nearly the whole layout of my page. So this change was not planned! 
To me this brandnew layout is kind of suprise, but a good one!
Hope you like this new layout, too!


The now current header:




And finally a screenshot of the current design:




I think you understand my decision when you see this promo-pic of Christina in "Prozac Nation" - 
It´s so damn impressing! Christina face shows so very much, especially on this picture!
 It´s one of my favorite pics with Christina on it I´ve ever seen!
Enjoy this brandnew layout!

Enjoy WonderfulChristinaRicci how it currently looks like now
and I send you kind greetings from Germany!

Miriam Le (miriamle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen