Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

WonderfulChristinaRicci: Site-news! New design on mainblog and facebook!

Tonight I´ve decided to create a new design for WonderfulChristinaRicci -and here it is! 
Because of this new design could be forgotten after the following changes here on the design
 in the future here on mainblog I publish now the new header and a snapshot of the
 current design. On facebook I match the design with this here on mainblog 
and I publish a snapshot of facebook-page, too.

The current header:




A snapshot of the current design on mainblog:




A snapshot of current design on facebook:




I do hope you like the newest design on WonderfulChristinaRicci here on mainblog
and on facebook and like to visit furthermore to enjoy the Ricci-stuff 
I share for you fans all over the world. :-)

Kind greetings from Germany, :-)

Miriam Le (miriamle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen